Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Project Hotbuys 2006 - 2012


August 2012 Hot Buys 


I absolutely love a fair few items in this months Hot Buys. Such as the Fringe vest, Lace Heels, Steam punk Bracelet and the Zebra Heels. I think this whole collection is very festival style. What are you're opinions? 

July 2012 Hot Buys 


Again I love many of these items such as, 70's dress, Zebra top, Gradient Jacket and the Floral Shorts. This is a Retro collection bright and summery. What are you're opinions? 

June 2012 Hot buys 


This collection is very pastel themed, lot's of lilac and light pinks, a very Mid - Spring feeling collection. I purchased many items from this collection such as the Belt Swimsuit, Denim Shorts, Techno top and the Jungle Gown. What are you're opinions? 

May 2012 Hot Buys 

This collection is very early spring bubbly and cute! I didn't purchase any of these item's but I probably would if they were still out now.  I really love the Micky Sunglasses, there quite a laugh to trend on you're medoll! 

April 2012 Hot buys


Unfortunately I wasn't online on Stardoll when this collection came out as I was taking a break. But there is many items I would buy from this like the  Belt romper, Polka top, Body chain, and the Disco top. Have you also noticed that the Silver purse is now free but (re-coloured) in the Barbie club right now! Even though I still prefer the original. 

March 2012 Hot Buys


I am really upset that I missed out on this Hot buy collection. It's exactly my style! I just love the Skull necklace, Collar blouse, Fanny pack and Pleather jacket.  This collection is very punk rock, love it! What do you think? 

 February 2012 Hot buys 


This collection again I missed out on. It has some really nice zipper jeans, Polka dot romper and I love the suitcase too! Leopard print all the way. This is quite an exciting collection as it has tribal american, pretty and girly, then a hint of emo/rock with skulls! What do you think? 

January 2012 Hot buys 


This collection is very neon electro, bright colour's always look great! My fav items in this collection are the Heat leggings, Glitter dress, Mesh shirt and the shorts! What about you? 

Holiday Hot Buys December 25th - 31st 2011


This collection isn't really that amazing, it's just a small Christmas special I suppose. I do love the mirror though! 

Holiday Hot Buys December 17th - 24th  2011


This is the another Crimbo special I really do love the Hat's they look a little like Hello Kitty I also love the Mesh dress reminds me of the electro collection (January 2012). 

Holiday Hot Buys December 9th - 16th 2011


I quite like the Skirt in this collection and the Scarf, very cosy and christmasy! 

- QUICK FACT - 
Did you know that all the Stardoll Hot Buys are actually based off real life designers. See if you can recognize any at all? 

Holiday Hot Buys December 1st - 8th 2011


There's another cute Hello kitty hat here I love it, and the cosy scarf in black I love these items, what about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Underneath Stardoll

Followers ✿